Notice of Shipping on our $99 shotguns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:spitlaugh This is a HOOT of a thread ... :rotflmao:

GC does this crap to me ... "have they shipped yet" ... "do you have a tracking number" ... "where is it now" ... "have you seen the truck in the neighborhood" ... :drooling: I've finally forbidden him to ask more than once a day ... I give him the date it's gonna be at the house and he BETTER not ask again ... :grumble: :wink2: :rotflmao:

Hey Lady! We are just like kids waiting to open presents on Christmas Morning! You stop it with the poking at us! Mean lady, I bet you were the same way waiting on, and anticipating your new sewing machine! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine, I just wonder if the both of them are comfortable in their travels!! I ordered two of them, so not to be lonely en-route! Haaaa!

placed on June 28, 2014 11:09:06 PM EDT

Next Scheduled Event: Monday,07/14/2014 by 5:00 P.M.

Location Date Local Time Activity
Doraville, GA, United States 07/11/2014 10:46 A.M. Departure Scan 07/11/2014 2:25 A.M.

Arrival Scan West Columbia, SC, United States 07/10/2014 10:22 P.M. Departure Scan 07/10/2014 7:18 P.M.

Origin Scan
United States 07/10/2014 9:12 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, no I wasn't ... I knew where it was ... I knew how much they wanted for it, down to the penny ... I knew the last day it would be on sale. I waited quietly and saved my money. THEN on the last day it was on sale, I withdrew the money from the bank, got in my car and drove to the store to pick it up ... Honestly, the only time I said ANYTHING to GC at all about it was a couple days before ... and I said "You know, I'm kinda excited about getting my new sewing machine on Wednesday." Know what he said ... "I bet."

:shocked: :nolike: :mad: That's just how guys are ... :rolleyes2 :rotflmao: If it's something for them ... well we ladies have to hear about it 24/7 ... if it's for us ... blah ...whatever ... :wink2:

I'm the same way with my Amazon orders ... I place the order, I check to see that it shipped and when it's due here ... and then I wait ... QUIETLY ... WITHOUT A LOT OF DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... :P

:rotflmao:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pattie, we are still little boys, just waiting for Christmas Morning!! LOL! You know how we be! Antsy to get our new toys! Haaaaaaaaaaa! So when is GC's getting in, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh??????

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damm! Got an email from them this morning that my FFL doesn't have his license on file either psa.
Had to send them a copy, so that puts me in the back of the line probably.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you select your FFL from their generated list or manual enter it?

From their generated list. A buddy did the same with a different FFL and his order went right on through. I selected a guy that's been around forever, but his wasn't on file, so I'm thinking he hasn't done business with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom