Notice of Shipping on our $99 shotguns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From their generated list. A buddy did the same with a different FFL and his order went right on through. I selected a guy that's been around forever, but his wasn't on file, so I'm thinking he hasn't done business with them.

Interesting. I was under the impression if it was listed then it was on file. We'll see what happens when I get m notice tomorrow.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine just arrived in Okc at 4:19 PM. Should be delivered to Sooner State Pawn tomorrow. Getting closer!!!!

Hush it Patti, our new toys are about to arrive!!!!!!!!!LOL!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received a Notice of shipping from UPS on the $99 shotguns. Tracking states July 15th. Next Tuesday. Cool!

Both of mine are taking another break in Mesquite, TX. as of 7am this morning. Getting closer!

I'm impatiently waiting for you to get yours in..... I have an unnecessary urgency to know if 870 furniture will fit

I should know maybe by tomorrow afternoon, if Sooner State calls me early enough. I have a set of extra 870 pistol grip and forearm that I can try. And then if someone wants a pistol grip and forearm they are welcome to these for $40 and I have to the tool for the forearm for installing. I won't be using them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should know maybe by tomorrow afternoon, if Sooner State calls me early enough. I have a set of extra 870 pistol grip and forearm that I can try. And then if someone wants a pistol grip and forearm they are welcome to these for $40 and I have to the tool for the forearm for installing. I won't be using them.

:disappoin

:rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom