Notice of Shipping on our $99 shotguns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine hasn't changed, but I'm not worried. Yes, they are slow. I've always known this... which is why I won't use them very often, only for ridiculously good deals. If they put some of those profits into hiring more people and expediting their shipping, they might make more money... but as it is, they are apparently happy with the current growth of their business. So that's cool.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine hasn't changed, but I'm not worried. Yes, they are slow. I've always known this... which is why I won't use them very often, only for ridiculously good deals. If they put some of those profits into hiring more people and expediting their shipping, they might make more money... but as it is, they are apparently happy with the current growth of their business. So that's cool.

Yea, lot of guys from here told me they were slow shipping. I have never ordered a weapon from the computer. All I have, I found and bought locally. So my first time, I am a virgin no more! Anyways, looking forward to seeing what I bought, sight unseen and all!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang.....still waiting to hear. Figured they would all for OKC would release at the same time. At least we can get a quality report while we are waiting.

Esoog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine still shows Processing. I didn't get mine ordered until 6/29, but the CC was charged pretty quick... Figured I would just wait for the phone call from SSP and be surprised when it comes in. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom