Now the Land Run Monument is Under Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting on someone calling the various towns in Oklahoma racist because of names such as Comanche, Cheyenne, Choctaw, Pawnee, etc. Name changes of towns, schools, sports teams and so on can be cost prohibitive.
Just wait, the name Oklahoma will be deemed racist itself once these morons figure out what it means.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no it won't. The Pioneer woman and her son in tow have masks on. They will be fine.

Dude, the reactions to that statue were hilarious here in Lawton. I was up there, snapped a pic cause I thought it was hilarious, and because this was months ago when you couldn't find masks, all the Karen's and Susan's were really upset someone would "waste" two masks on statues because it could have been two masks for two low income or needy people not understanding the statue is something like 17 feet tall... I literally put palm to face.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This crap is getting ridiculous.

It's getting to the point that the non-fringe folks are going to start stepping in, or need to start stepping up. OK2A, ORA, various gun clubs, Chambers of Commerce, heck even OSA...there are other groups besides self-described militia groups that come with better press/image that would make an impact if they stepped up and said "enough!".

Latest posts

Top Bottom