Now THIS is a Test Target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going through the paperwork on my new round-butt Wilson CQB:

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_wilsongrips1.jpg

And was amazed at the test target that came with it:

[Broken External Image]

I've seen tons of test targets, but honestly, this is the most impressive one I've seen... 5 shots from 45 feet in 1 hole.

Well, now I have no excuses with this .45!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see... a custom-built 1911 that costs several grand, a bench rest shooting platform, and what appears to be hand-loaded ammo? Yep, I'd expect results like that. Though the windage needs to be adjusted a skotch ;)

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see... a custom-built 1911 that costs several grand, a bench rest shooting platform, and what appears to be hand-loaded ammo? Yep, I'd expect results like that. Though the windage needs to be adjusted a skotch ;)

At least they provided all the data to duplicate it. Most won't release their recipes.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There are plenty of things that I 'expect' - but how often do those things deliver? Stop for a second and think about 5 bullets going through the SAME hole at 45 FEET.

Maybe I'm just too easily impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom