Now Trump says he might ban silencers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A better comb-over...?
:drunk2:
This is the problem that vexes me so, Mac. It's just weird. Look at the back of his head when the wind really stirs his hair. The back of his head is totally bald. The donor area has been over harvested to the point that he's bald on the back of his head in a way that no one is. Just strange. He could be an honest man bald. He could just buy the best and most expensive wig the world has produced. What does he do? He hires a crack team of Caltech engineers and sends them to beauty school. The tenacity of that. His Real hair looks like the wig you found in your funny uncle's closet in 1979. You know: the one he wore to Back Street Basics on Turkish Prison Night. Proud of it too.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the problem that vexes me so, Mac. It's just weird. Look at the back of his head when the wind really stirs his hair. The back of his head is totally bald. The donor area has been over harvested to the point that he's bald on the back of his head in a way that no one is. Just strange. He could be an honest man bald. He could just buy the best and most expensive wig the world has produced. What does he do? He hires a crack team of Caltech engineers and sends them to beauty school. The tenacity of that. His Real hair looks like the wig you found in your funny uncle's closet in 1979. You know: the one he wore to Back Street Basics on Turkish Prison Night. Proud of it too.
He could do a lot of things better sans ego IMO... :D

If ya can't have what ya like, ya more/less have to like what ya have. He's still better than Hillary.

So far... :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better than Hillary at what? They can both piss standing up, but neither of them can keep it in the bowl.
Oh, I don't know about that. At least Donald can get some hot foreign chicks to marry him and sire some good kids. Hitlery can't keep Bill in the sack. He is always in someone else's rack, and the sole daughter is a part of the clinton crime family.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know about that. At least Donald can get some hot foreign chicks to marry him and sire some good kids. Hitlery can't keep Bill in the sack. He is always in someone else's rack, and the sole daughter is a part of the clinton crime family.
Good kids? bunch of retards. Are you passed out, face down, blowing bubbles in the Coolaid?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good kids? bunch of retards. Are you passed out, face down, blowing bubbles in the Coolaid?
The kinky haired clinton was in charge of the clinton crime family slush fund. She will be back when the furor goes down. She has learned well and will continue the political crime wave her family has carried on for years. Probably even get in office to peddle influence in government like her parents.
Yeah, Trumps kids are pretty good folks from what I can see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom