NRA 2024 Board of Directors Ballots arriving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday, I received my March 2024 American Rifleman and the 2024 Board of Directors ballot.

It includes a proposed ammendment to the bylaws creating a Chief Compliance Officer. The Compliance Officer answers directly to the Board of Directors.

The NRA can only be changed from within. If you are eligible to vote, please do so. By voting in small numbers of reform candidates every year, we can finally break the stranglehold the Cult of WLP has over the NRA.

I only see five reform candidates on the ballot:
Phillip Journey
Dennis Fusaro
Rocky Marshall
Jeff Knox
Buzz Mills

Last edited:

edl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think at this point it will require outside help to change. Hopefully the judge “fires” all the board and all officers and they start anew. This problem went way deeper than Wayne alone. But you have the correct candidates to vote for.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The compliance officer to keep people accountable would be reporting to the people that need to be held accountable? Doesn't sound like a winning setup to me. Has tones of "police shot an unarmed suspect 27 times in the back, but police investigated and determined that the police did no wrong" unless I'm missing something.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The compliance officer to keep people accountable would be reporting to the people that need to be held accountable? Doesn't sound like a winning setup to me. Has tones of "police shot an unarmed suspect 27 times in the back, but police investigated and determined that the police did no wrong" unless I'm missing something.
It's the NRA Executives that were responsible for the fiduciary malfeasance. A Compliance Officer monitoring their activities and reporting to the Board is a first step.

Latest posts

Top Bottom