NRA Life Membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They throw out these offers from time to time. Most of the time they are codes passed out to current life members so friends and family can get a discounted life membership. In this case it they just partnered with R Lee Emery to offer it.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop the junk mail!! Become a life member, then go to the web site and select what you do/ don't want to receive. As a life member, your choices don't expire.

Or is complaining about the junk mail and doing nothing more rewarding to you?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop the junk mail!! Become a life member, then go to the web site and select what you do/ don't want to receive. As a life member, your choices don't expire.

Or is complaining about the junk mail and doing nothing more rewarding to you?

Doing nothing more?

Oh... so... it's extortion? They'll stop mailing me **** if I give them money and THEN go opt out? Wow, sounds great. And what do you mean, doing nothing more? I do plenty. No, I'm not a powerful lobby like the NRA, but I don't submit to extortion, no, and I am in regular contact with my legislators. My state legislators know who I am. I don't need to pay someone to leave me alone.

I love the superior attitude and condescension I get from current NRA members sometimes. lol

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
...No, I'm not a powerful lobby like the NRA...

I used to think this too, until I found out that the NRA is not a lobby. Yes, that is correct.

The NRA is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. With that, it is illegal for them to contribute any money to politics.

Every cent that goes to the NRA from memberships, trainer fees, and contributions goes into education, training, and the infrastructure that supports those two things.

Non-profits are highly scrutinized tax shelters, especially the NRA.

Another thing about the NRA that is also a misnomer is that they are a huge organization, its actually not. There are not near as many people that work for the NRA as people are led to believe.

For example, Even though I am an NRA Training Counselor, I don't work for the NRA, I conduct NRA certified courses for Oklahoma Sport Shooting
The real power lies with its membership numbers.

If you would like to be a part of the gun lobby and want your money to go to firearm politics, that's the ILA.

Its the NRA's separate entity, Institute for Legislative Action. Now that $$$ goes to politics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom