NRA Pistol Instructor Course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a number of people who have asked about taking this course in pursuit of the SDA instructor's license to teach the OK required concealed carry class. We have an opportunity to have an instructor come in to teach this course. We need a minimum of 5 people to register and pay for the course.

Plans are made. The class will be held on Thursday & Friday, March 17-18 at the Carry Legal classroom and range. The cost will be $250, pre-payment required to reserve your place in class. You can sign up by calling me at 918-939-9238 or on our website. You will need to bring a 2" 3-ring binder, highlighter, pen, and for the second day, a handgun with 100 rounds of ammunition.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeremiah

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, the April dates didn't work out with our facility. Facility and instructor are confirmed for March 17-18. I know that doesn't work for at least one of you that have expressed interest, but the April date was the same way. Hopefully that will work for a good number. I'm going to edit the OP to express the new details! Hope to see a number of you there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom