NRA Sells Out Second Amendment on Patriot Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless my NRA membership card is nearing expiration, I just throw the other crap in the trash. All the NRA wants to do is capitalize on scaring the gun owners of America and make as much money as they can from us.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless my NRA membership card is nearing expiration, I just throw the other crap in the trash. All the NRA wants to do is capitalize on scaring the gun owners of America and make as much money as they can from us.

I agree with this/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\. I like facts. Not scare tactics

And to top it off I hate thier anoying calls trying to gret you to renew. We need a new organization to replace them that isn't like the big Unions and that realy represents the gun community. Not one that lets us get chipped away slowly in to nothing..

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to get completely off the subject here, but it honestly surprises me how many people bash Paul's bill, but at the same time were completely OK with Arizona's passing of the bill with "Reasonable suspicion" being used to stop and ID folks as possible illegal aliens (keeping in mind that no crime had been committed by the people being ID'd and that the bill allowed this to happen without probable cause).

Latest posts

Top Bottom