NRA Thinks Obama...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL!!! While we can all speculate on these things. I truly believe it will be coming if re-elected.

Look at what he has done to the Catholics, with Libya, etc. Does what he wants.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical NRA, spreading fear to cash in on contributions. No one but Obama knows what's in Obama's head.

Obama doesn't even know what's in his own head. Someone else writes what he is supposed to say and then puts it on the teleprompter. I'd challange him to a debate any day of the week. And after we were done YOU'D be drinking my kool aid instead of his. There is a reason they call me a silver tounged devil.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama doesn't even know what's in his own head. Someone else writes what he is supposed to say and then puts it on the teleprompter. I'd challange him to a debate any day of the week. And after we were done YOU'D be drinking my kool aid instead of his. There is a reason they call me a silver tounged devil.

Assumptions abound on OSA, and you seem to be full of them.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Do you have cherry? I prefer cherry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom