NRA Thinks Obama...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he gets re-elected and keeps the Senate, I'm thinking we won't be joking quite so much about this subject a year from now.

He's learned to use the tools he has very well.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama doesn't have to take away our guns,if he wins another term and keeps the Senate,he'll stack the Supreme Court with anti gun/anti freedom justices and many of our rights will disappear over time.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, he's gonna taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake yer guuuuuuns.

NRA is great at fear mongering. If they wouldn't waste so much money on mailers, they wouldn't have to raise so much. I just belong for the cheap gun insurance.

+1

Obama doesn't have to take away our guns,if he wins another term and keeps the Senate,he'll stack the Supreme Court with anti gun/anti freedom justices and many of our rights will disappear over time.

i am getting to old to worry about whether he will or won't "stack the Supreme Court ..." and have seen enough to not be concerned about the government taking our guns in my lifetime. and whatever happens after that, i don't give a rat's behind.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL!!! While we can all speculate on these things. I truly believe it will be coming if re-elected.

Look at what he has done to the Catholics, with Libya, etc. Does what he wants whether he has a law to sign or not. He just says it, and it is so.

Fixed it for you.

Does anyone really understand that this "whole birth control thing" was just something he dictated? Where is the law that grants this? Where is his constitutional authority to just arbitrarily order insurance companies to do a damn thing? If you guys think for a second that he won't bother our guns if re-elected you are smoking some good stuff....

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

Does anyone really understand that this "whole birth control thing" was just something he dictated? Where is the law that grants this? Where is his constitutional authority to just arbitrarily order insurance companies to do a damn thing? If you guys think for a second that he won't bother our guns if re-elected you are smoking some good stuff....

Yeah, the big guy told the HHS how to interpret the birth services part of our new " FREE HEALTH CARE LAW" for today.

Kumbaya.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

You are quite right, constitutional authority hasn't mattered in quite some time, hasn't stopped many others and won't stop Obama. As long as the masses agree than the hell with the constitutional authority for anything, there is no one to question it that has any authority. After all, this is a democracy and not a Republic?!?! At least that's what many falsely believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom