NRA Thinks Obama...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fear the government that fears you guns...

And to the people that are all "I'd fight the government!1!", better hope that the vast majority of the military joins you, because the US military would literally crush you otherwise...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fear the government that fears you guns...

And to the people that are all "I'd fight the government!1!", better hope that the vast majority of the military joins you, because the US military would literally crush you otherwise...

I’m sure if there ever was some scenario like some are afraid of, a good portion of the U.S. military would likely side with the citizens.
Outside of that, someone forgot to tell folks like the Viet Cong, the Taliban, and many other sandal-wearing, AK built in an alley wielding insurgents that they were no match for the U.S. military.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What people tend to forget is there is 10 times the amount of trained military personal in the private sector… Think about what I am saying before you reply.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What people tend to forget is there is 10 times the amount of trained military personal in the private sector… Think about what I am saying before you reply.

Exactly. Not to mention a halfway educated citizenry on top of that. If you think goat herders with a 4th grade education can resist......

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure if there ever was some scenario like some are afraid of, a good portion of the U.S. military would likely side with the citizens.
Outside of that, someone forgot to tell folks like the Viet Cong, the Taliban, and many other sandal-wearing, AK built in an alley wielding insurgents that they were no match for the U.S. military.

I am currently US military and I like to hope I wouldn't fight against my fellow Americans. Also, a foreign insurgency is different than one in your backyard. For example, in Vietnam and the Middle East, we didn't already have hundreds of bases distributed around those countries with fully supplied depots. Taking ground is different than already controlling it. I see what you're saying, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom