nw expy academy ammo report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today,
had a ton of monarch 9mm, excellent supply of winchester and remington .22 paks, good mix of whitebox .45 and monarch .45.

No .380, lady said it got bought out thursday.. Expecting some near end of week maybe.

do believe but cannot guarntee I saw some .38 and .357. Again, not for sure as I just looked at the biggest sections.

oh and a holy mess of .40 ammo..thought the darn shelf was gonna collapse with all the weight.

schlockinz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today,
had a ton of monarch 9mm, excellent supply of winchester and remington .22 paks, good mix of whitebox .45 and monarch .45.

No .380, lady said it got bought out thursday.. Expecting some near end of week maybe.

do believe but cannot guarntee I saw some .38 and .357. Again, not for sure as I just looked at the biggest sections.

oh and a holy mess of .40 ammo..thought the darn shelf was gonna collapse with all the weight.

There is some fmj 7.62x39 as well, saw some FMJ .223, this was all on Friday. I don't think that they had any non-FMJ 45acp though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom