NY Post Endorses Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show us all on the doll where Trump didn’t touch you and you got hurt.

Oh, he hasn’t hurt me at all.

I don’t hate him, have disdain for him, or think he’s the bad guy.

I just don’t worship him, withhold criticism of his policies, or pretend he’s our savior.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, he hasn’t hurt me at all.

I don’t hate him, have disdain for him, or think he’s the bad guy.

I just don’t worship him, withhold criticism of his policies, or pretend he’s our savior.
Agree with most of that, but in the short term he is our savior (in only saving us 4 more years) but he is not convincing moderates and independents as well as he could be. So IO agree from that perspective when Reagan won it was an actual landslide. He brought democrats and Independents in in droves.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't understand the disdain for Trump. He's running against a guy that was in politics for nearly 50 years and isn't campaigning on what he's accomplished but instead on what he's gonna do... Yet, Trump is the bad guy despite the record breaking economic numbers all due to his policies.

Oh yeah, and he hasn't started any new wars and wants to bring our troops home.

People really are daft.

The not starting new wars is a big one for me. Forcing NATO to pony up is another one. We don't need to play World Police anymore, especially for nations that don't appreciate us. If all you like about America is our money, well then F**K You!

We still have many serious issues, but I don't see a single one of them being improved by BidenHarris over Trump. Instead I see them getting worse. It really is a simple choice once you taker all the rhetoric out of the equation.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked this

"President Trump will not be looking to remake the country. He will trust that America will, given support but not interference, bounce back. He will, in short, not get in the way. Re-electing him is the best choice for the United States.

Plus, it’ll really tick off Hollywood".

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
National Enquirer next? LOL

Hey weren't they nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for their investigative reporting about a presidential candidate/baby daddy (Senator John Edwards) ??
But I will admit (1) a Pulitzer Prize ain't what it used to be and (2) maybe the nomination of the National Enquirer said more about the state of the news media in general than about the National Enquirer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom