Nylon Remmington 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Nylon 66. It's a very nice gun but I don't want it anymore.
If anyone can tell me how to sell it online I would appreciate it.
And a good price to ask for it.
View attachment 10365

I'm surfing on my phone right now, so I can't easily cut and paste it for you. But, you need to read the rules
in the classified section. There a certain # of posts and time period before you can use the classifieds.
Hope that helps

P97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have mine, its the model with the black stock and chrome receiver and barrel. Cool gun, probably had it for 30+ years.
I have one just like it. I used it, My Son used it, and now my two Grandsons is using it. Still works like it did when I first got it. Been afraid to take it apart to clean it. Afraid I couldn't get it back together. Just wipe the bore and put a little lub in the works and keep shooting it.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surfing on my phone right now, so I can't easily cut and paste it for you. But, you need to read the rules
in the classified section. There a certain # of posts and time period before you can use the classifieds.
Hope that helps

He's in OR also....I smell a scam...ATF or criminal!!!!

ETA: I inherited one from my dad....great gun...I need to shoot it again soon!

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The great nylon 66....Setting on the tailgate of shootum's 1969 GMC pickup busting turtles with it, before I had to go to kindergarten class. Thanks Dad!

Hog Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I am glad to here that they are getting some attension I trade for one awhile back. Painted two sets of tins for some Mustang scooters for a 30 Carbine and a Nylon 66. The carbine is a non military cheapy that hates armadillos and the nylon was the dirtiest gun I have seen since I was a kid and shot my 870 20 gauge so much the powder built up in the tirgger group and she wouldn't fire. I cleaned the nylon and it looks good and shoots straight just got some rust on the barrel looks like it laid under someones bed for a decade. Maybe my kids can use it and the old Winchester pump that was sold as a 2 barrel set to go towards tuition for college.

Latest posts

Top Bottom