Nylon Remmington 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a new Nylon 66 in Dec of 1979 the same month & year my son was born. It is Black stock and blue metal.

When he turned 21 in Dec of 2000 I gave I to him, still new in the box. I don't think he can still find the box, but he shoots and cleans it often, it's one of his favorites.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
When I was 13 Dad and I decided I needed a .22 rifle while mom was spending the Summer with her ailing mother. We were hitting the local shops and one had a Nylon 66 for sale. I didn't really know what it was at the time. I liked it but dad didn't like it because it had a "plastic" stock so he wouldn't let me buy it. I don't remember what I did later on that week to piss him off but it was another year and a half before he let me get my own gun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid I had a nylon 22 rifle I can't remember the model, I'm pretty sure it was a remmington. It was brown with a white diamond on the forgrip.
I put thousands of rounds through it until it was stolen out of my truck when I was about 20 yrs old. I thought I would try to locate one, but haven't had much luck. Anybody have any idea what the model it might have been? Does anyone have one for sale?

Never get rid of it. Pass it to your heirs. Its a great shooting weapon and one of the most reliable guns ever built.:D

Brian1813

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have a Nylon 66. It's a very nice gun but I don't want it anymore.
If anyone can tell me how to sell it online I would appreciate it.
And a good price to ask for it.
securedownload (1).jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom