Obama celebrates ramadan at the white house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to have a president who doesn't engage in ANY of this disgusting religious pandering at all?
i767.photobucket.com_albums_xx316_hard_r_Workaholics_Blake_I_like_that.gif

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to have a president who doesn't engage in ANY of this disgusting religious pandering at all?

Yeah, F*** first amendment - you know "freedom of exercise of religion" part.

I would also like a president that doesn't keep in touch with 90-something percent Americans that consider themselves religious.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, F*** first amendment - you know "freedom of exercise of religion" part.

I would also like a president that doesn't keep in touch with 90-something percent Americans that consider themselves religious.

Read what I said more carefully. Nowhere did I say that Congress should make a law forcing the president to stop his religious pandering. I just said that I want one that doesn't engage in it. Have you actually read the First Amendment?

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read what I said more carefully. Nowhere did I say that Congress should make a law forcing the president to stop his religious pandering. I just said that I want one that doesn't engage in it. Have you actually read the First Amendment?

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you said - it's the pandering you got the problem with, not necessarily religion. Right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom