Obama told the truth about your guns (He wants to ban them!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Obama sent a crystal clear warning that he'd jam a sweeping gun control agenda down America's throat in a second term.

In Tuesday's debate, you heard him promise to revive the Clinton gun ban... the law that did NOTHING to stop violent crime, but banned hundreds of commonly-used rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Including guns you own!!!

Yesterday, on Fox News, I hammered away at Obama's lies. And how an Obama second term would spell disaster for your Second Amendment rights.

Now, I need your help to make sure that every American gun owner sees and hears the truth.

First, please watch this video. Make sure you know exactly what Obama said.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1907127061001/

Second, send this video link to every gun owner in your email address book. Post the link on your Facebook page. If you have a Twitter account, tweet it. If you have a blog, write about it.

Every voter who hears this message represents a critical vote against gun bans and for freedom!

Third, your NRA is out in every corner of the country fighting for freedom. We're talking to every American gun owner through mailings, on the web, in ads, at rallies and in interviews like this one. We're making sure they know the truth before they vote.

The fight is hard, but the stakes for freedom are sky high. But I promise you that NRA will never give up, we'll never surrender one inch of ground as long as we can count on you to help us get the word out.

If you can afford to make a special contribution of $10, $15, $20, $55 or more to help us win this fight, then please click here now to make that contribution today.

The clock is ticking. We have precious little time to win this fight and save our freedoms.

Thanks for your help, friendship and support. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours in Freedom,

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President

viper

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have read this and it has reminded me of what I heard here about a few weeks ago. I have heard that Obamas link to Bill Clinton is greater than we think. The underlying action I heard was that Hillary Clinton , Bill Clinton, and Obama plan to go through the U.N. to by-pass the 2nd. amendment of the Constitution on the right to bare arms. The agenda is to get a " SMALL GUNS TREATY " or " SMALL ARMS TREATY " passed through the U.N.in Obamas second term and there for, there goes your right to have or buy guns.... There was talk that back in the Bill Clinton administration, that he and others in his staff helped in takeing the gun rights of Australians and dissarming Auzzy public secture. This included antic guns through airlum guns passed down from generation to guns banned to the public.I just thought that I would mention that sense somewhat I feel it is all related..... I think the bigger picture on Bill and Hillary Clinton is proven by the somewhat happings in foriegn affairs such as the ..... " Foriegn Bill Clinton Innitative " .... I have checked into some of these statements and find that there is a link between what I have stated and the connetion between Bill,Hillary, and Obama...... This may have been touched upon and I appologize for takeing up old new. Have been gone for awhile...

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Obama sent a crystal clear warning that he'd jam a sweeping gun control agenda down America's throat in a second term.

In Tuesday's debate, you heard him promise to revive the Clinton gun ban... the law that did NOTHING to stop violent crime, but banned hundreds of commonly-used rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Including guns you own!!!

Yesterday, on Fox News, I hammered away at Obama's lies. And how an Obama second term would spell disaster for your Second Amendment rights.

Now, I need your help to make sure that every American gun owner sees and hears the truth.

First, please watch this video. Make sure you know exactly what Obama said.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1907127061001/

Second, send this video link to every gun owner in your email address book. Post the link on your Facebook page. If you have a Twitter account, tweet it. If you have a blog, write about it.

Every voter who hears this message represents a critical vote against gun bans and for freedom!

Third, your NRA is out in every corner of the country fighting for freedom. We're talking to every American gun owner through mailings, on the web, in ads, at rallies and in interviews like this one. We're making sure they know the truth before they vote.

The fight is hard, but the stakes for freedom are sky high. But I promise you that NRA will never give up, we'll never surrender one inch of ground as long as we can count on you to help us get the word out.

If you can afford to make a special contribution of $10, $15, $20, $55 or more to help us win this fight, then please click here now to make that contribution today.

The clock is ticking. We have precious little time to win this fight and save our freedoms.

Thanks for your help, friendship and support. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours in Freedom,

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
Thanks for posting this. This is valuable information for all gun owners to read before they go vote.
:)

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of these threads remind me of when Obama was first elected. Everybody was preaching "Obama will ban all guns by the second week of his presidency" and all that crap. Ammo prices skyrocketed.

A few years later....nothing has happened. I am not saying that it isn't possible. But it was also possible for the last 4 years and nothing happened.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So to stop Obama from enacting another AWB, we need to vote for the guy that was gov of a state with its own AWB. What great choices we have!

Control of congress is more important than the executive. In fact, it would be more likely to see unfavorable legislation with a gun banning repub in the white house and a repub congress than a gun banning dem and repub congress.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken romney had the Clinton gun ban in his own state to this day to me they have the agenda so
everybody pic your poison. it would suck after all the money the NRA gave Romney if he went and did what he told
the Nra he would not do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom