Obama told the truth about your guns (He wants to ban them!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
obama is for a military type weapons ban. but he didn't pull it off in four years. odds are against him pulling it off in another four. whereas Romny already passed an assault weapons ban in Mass.

to me both choices are the same ...

sorry but long been immune to NRA's fund raising activities.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It kills me when I hear people say he hasn't done anything in his first four years. He wants to get re elected, but once that happens all bets are off. His second term if elected will be horrible. Romney isn't great but he is certainly the lesser of two evils. I don't understand how anyone could support Obama just over the health care bill he shoved down our throats and then excluded himself and congress from. Is it me or does that just seem wrong. It's good enough for us, but not them? He has told lie and after lie and so many folks just keep lapping it up. If he wins lets talk in four years (assuming were still able too)!!! The number of morons that justify supporting him never cease to amaze me even right here in OK!!!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
It kills me when I hear people say he hasn't done anything in his first four years. He wants to get re elected, but once that happens all bets are off. His second term if elected will be horrible. Romney isn't great but he is certainly the lesser of two evils. I don't understand how anyone could support Obama just over the health care bill he shoved down our throats and then excluded himself and congress from. Is it me or does that just seem wrong. It's good enough for us, but not them? He has told lie and after lie and so many folks just keep lapping it up. If he wins lets talk in four years (assuming were still able too)!!! The number of morons that justify supporting him never cease to amaze me even right here in OK!!!

Umm... Romneycare in Massachusetts?

I'm not saying I'd rather have Obama. Actually, I'd rather have neither of the scumbags we have to choose from.

viper

New to the site!
Reaction score
Come Wednesday, Donald Trump is suppose to have a big surprize for America about or concerning President Obama...... Need a party for America instead of a party ('s) for quote,........." Themselves "............

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

it amazes me how many morons wont look at Romneys record objectivly but will vote for him anyway.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What concerns me most about Ohbama is if reelected he will probably appoint 1-4 more liberal judges to the supreme court. Then the deck will be stacked against us if the 2nd amendment should come up for a vote again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom