Obama told the truth about your guns (He wants to ban them!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of these threads remind me of when Obama was first elected. Everybody was preaching "Obama will ban all guns by the second week of his presidency" and all that crap. Ammo prices skyrocketed.

A few years later....nothing has happened. I am not saying that it isn't possible. But it was also possible for the last 4 years and nothing happened.
The text below is taken from http://www.nrapublications.org/index...alking-papers/

Just look at Obama’s history:

• Obama supports ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of all handguns (1996).

• Obama endorses ban on the sale or transfer of all semi-automatic firearms (1998).

• Obama supports 500 percent increase in taxes on both guns and ammunition (1999).

• Obama proposes banning gun stores within five miles of any school or park (1999).

• Obama co-sponsors legislation limiting gun purchases to “one gun a month” (1999).

• Obama serves on board of directors of the radically anti-gun Joyce Foundation (1994-2002).

• Obama votes to ban hundreds of common, conventional rifles and shotguns (2003).

• Obama votes to prosecute victims who use guns for self-defense in their homes (2004).

• Obama backs federal law to abolish Right-to-Carry nationwide (2004).

• Obama votes to ban common rifle ammunition (2005).

• Obama votes to expose U.S. gun industry to potentially bankrupting lawsuits (2005).

• Obama votes to reject pro-Second Amendment Supreme Court Justices John Roberts and Samuel Alito (2005 and 2006).

• Obama supports Washington, D.C., ban on guns in the home for self-defense and refuses to sign bipartisan “friend of the court” brief urging Supreme Court to overturn it (2008).

• Obama votes to jeopardize federal criminal investigations by opening up sensitive BATFE gun-trace data for manipulation by anti-gun politicians (2008).
The Obama administration’s anti-gun bigotry was on full display even in its employment application questionnaire, which asked applicants, “Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.”

The text below is from http://conservativebyte.com/2012/03/...-the-election/
__
In a conversation that was picked up Monday by live microphones, President Obama privately told Russia he will have “more flexibility” to deal with missile defense after the election.

Speaking to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ahead of a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, Obama asked for “space” and “time” to deal with the missile defense issue.

“Yeah. I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you,” Medvedev said.

“This is my last election,” Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, who will hand the Russian presidency over to Vladimir Putin in May.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/03/...#ixzz29cK8qvzU

Substitute "gun control for "missile defense" and anti-gun zealot for "Russian President Dmitry Medvedev".....

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it amazes me how many morons wont look at Romneys record objectivly but will vote for him anyway.
It amazes me why people waste their time and resources LURKING on pro-2A forums like this one in a state like OK, where Obama has NO hope of winning, hoping to dilute the anti-Obama vote with disinformation, for example, that Romney will be equivalent to Obama. Romney has come to the NRA and is beholden to them. He needs our votes. Obama and his supporters openly despise the NRA and considers them "extreme".
Does anyone seriously think the two of them will be equivalent when it comes to selecting justices and judges?
:)

Last edited:

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure we can. There are a couple of people LURKING on this forum who are spreading disinformation and trying to hijack threads...making a lot of noise, but most all of us have common sense and KNOW 2A is in extreme danger if the bamster gets re-elected.
:)

Albert Einstein said:
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

This forum sure is full of common sense.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love it when someone makes a premise, then backs it up with quotes from a political organization who makes big $$$ by spreading that premise. That's not evidence, that's propaganda. Whether bits and pieces are true or not, it's still not something to cite in support of your premise.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can try to do gun bans and they can try to get rid of gun owner ship altogether at the the end of the day many
gun owners will give up there weapons and many will fight for what they believe. no matter what people are going to
Half to make a decision as I said in another post pic your poison either way both carry some kind of gun control
weather they choose to use it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Obama sent a crystal clear warning that he'd jam a sweeping gun control agenda down America's throat in a second term.
Now, I need your help to make sure that every American gun owner sees and hears the truth.

First, please watch this video. Make sure you know exactly what Obama said.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1907127061001/

Second, send this video link to every gun owner in your email address book. Post the link on your Facebook page. If you have a Twitter account, tweet it. If you have a blog, write about it.

Spam for cash... the link has zero footage of President Obama saying anything. It's got two people in it.... a Fox News commentator (Stuart Varney, I think? The guy from England) and Wayne Lapierre. How is that video going to help us know exactly what President Obama said about banning guns? He's not even in it! There are no direct quotes from him!

Another reason I don't give the NRA cash... we may work towards some of the same goals, but I don't support their propensity for spam and alarmism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom