Obama wants the Marines to have a new cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything to spend money and stir up strife, that's the Saul Alinsky playbook for Obama. From street demonstrations to marching for a particular giveaway/demand to spending money for "green energy" that took OUR tax dollars for zip! Now we have to pay it back and he is borrowing more because he can't sit still without spending money. Then there is the Redskin thing that never picked up traction-but you have to give Obama credit, he tried. Then if we had the money he gave the muslim brotherhood alone we could stimulate the economy of Oklahoma very well. He is the worst enemy that we have against democracy. Leave the Marines alone Obama, the military already have no respect for you-yes the office-but not you! You have weakened our economy, our military, our world prestige and respect-there isn't much more that you can do except borrow money and spend! I don't even think you have a real birth certificate and I belie that you are an impostor! (among other things).

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems the CiC likes to solve problems where there wasn't one. Never heard the Corps bellyaching about the best looking uniform around. But doesn't the new hat look some sort of Nazi uniform hat?

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that the USMC is distinctive. But aren't they the only service with a gender-specific dress cover? I seem to recall back in the 80s that female soldiers didn't have gender-specific covers for any uniform. What's wrong with the "male" version for both genders?

Latest posts

Top Bottom