Obama wants the Marines to have a new cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed the part where this order came directly from Obama...In fact I missed the part where that aspect of the story is true at all.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/mari...-obama-s-alleged-push-for-girly-hats-1.248963

Dan Daly, two time MOH recipient, says "Who you calling a girl? Pu##y".

dan daly.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If its good for Ol Dan Daly then its good enough for me.

Yup. Sometimes, even if it looks dumb, you need to embrace it and rock it. I think Dan Daly looks like mean sumbitch in that hat.

And anyone that thinks that Obama has hatched this plan in an effort to weaken the Marines needs to step away from infowars for awhile.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Sometimes, even if it looks dumb, you need to embrace it and rock it. I think Dan Daly looks like mean sumbitch in that hat.
Dan Daly would look like a mean sumbitch if he were wearing a dress and a flowered bonnet. (Actually, if he were dressed like that, he's probably look even meaner, 'cause he'd probably be completely pissed off. ;) )

If, as was Daly's, the top of the cover weren't white, it'd look OK, but with the white, it looks like a woman's cover. Just give them a modified men's cover and be done with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom