Obama: We’re Working on Gun Control Under the Radar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used italics to help with sarcasm filters.

No offense, Werewolf, but I figured you of all people here would know that BS like that coming from me was chock full of sarcasm and was offered as a preview of how the 2012 campaigns will market to the average politically-ignorant voter.

From now on, I will attempt to denote less than obvious sarcasm in COMIC SANS in the event that I remember to do so.

No offense taken at all Veggie: You're one of the posters here I do a regular search on to see what's going on. You've got 98% cred (hey! no one's perfect) with me.

I'm old, was full of beer. Then again that notion to use RED Comic Sans ain't a bad idea. There are those, myself among them it seems, who can be sarcasm recognition challenged.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you dare make fun of comic sans! :rotflmao:

Didn't you hear? Comic Sans got run over by a clown car full of angry clowns last month. Clowns and comedians rarely get along.

As for working "under the radar", isn't that how everyone wants their public policy made? Wouldn't want those pesky citizens getting in the way after all. I just hope that their shotgun study and project gunwaltz aren't what they consider "under the radar". After all, he runs the CIA! :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom