Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the massive debt will come crashing down...with Mitt it would have been sooner rather than later....the only chance is to raise revenue and reduce spending.....just basic budget stuff...the question is....who has the stones to cut the defense budget? We dont need that much money in the military budget if we quit acting as the worlds police force ....foriegn aid?? I would rather have some new highways....armed forces??? bring em home and station them on the southern border. if the illegals were sent home that creates 15M jobs and with low unemployment wages go up....inflationary....but that beats falling pay and high unemployment....the Regan plan "trickle down econ" does not work, it only makes the rich richer....we need the opportunity to earn more than we spend-save some money for higher education...otherwise the rich folks will be the only ones educating their children and a ruling class will be created...we are close now but if earnings go up we still have a chance..

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many people heard of Barack Obama before he ran for President ?
The Democrats knew this was the time to vote in someone that no one had heard of and
get there stupid ass agenda across and elect a no name and the first black President !
Everyone was ready for a change but I didn't think this kind of change, but the American people
have shown once again that they are not ready for change because they have elected the same
President who has done nothing but complicate things by passing a health care bill or law that will hurt
most employee's of big companies that will cut everyone hours to less than full time to not have to comply
with the new laws ! and bankrupt the country even more than it was and adding taxes upon the middle class!
like always the middle class share the burden ! I hope you people are happy because in a couple of years
or less you will see the real agenda of your President !! Just my 2 cents !!

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because the ignorant, uninformed voters on the dole votes him back in, does that make him a strategist or a recipient of the dumb ass vote?

Why would anybody believe the lies, mis-truths, failure to follow up on promises, etc?

Wait a minute!

The people on the public dole won this one.
It's going to be a rough 4 years for us that work for a living.
It will be worse next election time as the dear leader will have more on the dole

There will be increasingly more and more on the "public dole" as we move forward; he who promises free shat will be the winner of the "dumb ass vote" from here on out. Ask Rome how that eventually works out.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they have elected the same President who has done nothing but compicate things by passing a health care bill or law that will hurt
most employee's of big companies that will cut everyone hours to less than full time to not have comply
with the new laws ! and bankrupt the country even more than it was and adding taxes upon the middle class!
like always the middle class share the burden !

I wonder how many are aware of the expiring "middle class tax cut", along with the added taxes of Obamacare; 2013 will be a huge kick in the nuts from reality when people start seeing their new tax burden.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the massive debt will come crashing down...with Mitt it would have been sooner rather than later....the only chance is to raise revenue and reduce spending.....just basic budget stuff...the question is....who has the stones to cut the defense budget? We dont need that much money in the military budget if we quit acting as the worlds police force ....foriegn aid?? I would rather have some new highways....armed forces??? bring em home and station them on the southern border. if the illegals were sent home that creates 15M jobs and with low unemployment wages go up....inflationary....but that beats falling pay and high unemployment....the Regan plan "trickle down econ" does not work, it only makes the rich richer....we need the opportunity to earn more than we spend-save some money for higher education...otherwise the rich folks will be the only ones educating their children and a ruling class will be created...we are close now but if earnings go up we still have a chance..

Do you really believe this?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the person I voted for won and now I get to sit back and watch all the angry name calling Republicans on this board attack everyone who disagrees with them.

As a guy who backed Ron Pual, I wonder how the Romney camp feels this morning, after screwing Paul over time after time in the primaries. Karma's a *****, Mittens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom