Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the person I voted for won and now I get to sit back and watch all the angry name calling Republicans on this board attack everyone who disagrees with them.

Thanks. I'll add you to the block list.

Me too. As a gun loving Democrat I'm glad to hear four more years!

Is it possible to add a mod to the ignore list? I'll try. I've had it up to here with libtards.

Edit- well crap, that didn't work. I'll just ignore any praising you might do of a total f'n idiot.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the massive debt will come crashing down...with Mitt it would have been sooner rather than later....the only chance is to raise revenue and reduce spending.....just basic budget stuff...the question is....who has the stones to cut the defense budget? We dont need that much money in the military budget if we quit acting as the worlds police force ....foriegn aid?? I would rather have some new highways....armed forces??? bring em home and station them on the southern border. if the illegals were sent home that creates 15M jobs and with low unemployment wages go up....inflationary....but that beats falling pay and high unemployment....the Regan plan "trickle down econ" does not work, it only makes the rich richer....we need the opportunity to earn more than we spend-save some money for higher education...otherwise the rich folks will be the only ones educating their children and a ruling class will be created...we are close now but if earnings go up we still have a chance..
Only thing that is accomplished in making rich people poorer, is people below that level get poorer as well. Might rethink your imagration policy, 11 million latino votes for your man. Obama and the dem controlled senate have not had a budget in 4 years, would'nt count on spending to decrease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom