Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because the ignorant, uninformed voters on the dole votes him back in, does that make him a strategist or a recipient of the dumb ass vote?

Why would anybody believe the lies, mis-truths, failure to follow up on promises, etc?

Wait a minute!

The people on the public dole won this one.
It's going to be a rough 4 years for us that work for a living.
It will be worse next election time as the dear leader will have more on the dole

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent, another 6 trillion in debt please... With a tax increase.. Maybe some of that $6 gas.

Oh, an a side of marginal to flat job growth. Yea!

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thomas Jefferson: “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”

And, Thomas Jefferson also said “A revolution every few years is a good thing." Maybe it is a few years past due.

Or, perhaps 15% interest rates and 20% inflation will speed things up a little.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope in his speech he thanks the RNC and Romney for putting forth the $#!++iest possible candidate to run against him and ensure another 4 years. Everybody's been bashing EZ Bake like he's a liberal because he's down on Romney.

Why did you think I was such a Romney Hater? Because he got no skillz y'all. He couldn't campaign his way out of a wet-paper bag (and his wife looks like Dorthy's house is about to come crashing down on her at any time - and squirt out ketchup...?).

Truly disappointing is that the democrats have appeared to tighten their grip on the senate - I would have been very happy with Obama and a majority Republican Senate/House, but as it is - we'll be in for 4 more years of the same old bull$#!+ instead of 4 more years of new bull$#!+.

Wannamacher's is going to be awesome this year :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom