Netflix - Leave the World Behind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're pushing it hard for several reasons:

1) They will be the ones to do it
2) They are spinning a narrative
3) They will accuse Trump of doing it if elected
4) If he doesn't get elected when it happens it won't be china or russia, it will be those evil MAGA republicans
5) Hopefully (from their perspective and some republicans) it will spur people to demand more stringent controls on the internet that infringe further on 1A, 2A and 4A rights.
6) It further justifies foreign wars.

Couple this with the WEF and things they are saying and it's an in your face conspiracy that they will deny.

Even youtube is seeing it:

The sad part is that we,(the leader) are to naive or evil to see it. USA is DOOM for failure if don't get it right this coming election.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been going down the hacking rabbit hole on youtube and a few other sites lately, there's a type of hacking called SCADA hacking. This is attacking industrial systems, that would include power plants, water treatment plants, etc.

I read that the major world players, U.S, China, Russia, etc. are all capable of doing serous damage to the other's infrastructure systems and they all know they can.
So we have another mutual assured destruction situation, you shut me down and I'll do the same to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom