Occupy Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to let you finish but the Occupy Atlanta movement played the best game of copycat ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also insulted John Lewis, who is a civil rights hero and huge leftist icon. Evidently they didn't want to hear someone who has supposedly trumpeted their cause for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate most of the Hollywood idiots, and the people that worship them, but, there are a few that have stepped up to actually spread their notariety to help the unfortunate.
There are even some of them that are on the board of the NRA, and other gun right organizations.
Its not fair to put everybody from hollywood in the same boat.
If you have a problem with one, call the name out. Don't generalize them.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haven't been to a theater in years ........ waste on time on the crap they are producing these days .......... JMO (No, I don't rent them either .....)

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Constitution is dead. The Bible makes for interesting reading but that's about it. But I defer to the expertise of the vast knowledge from lawyers and others. I simply enjoy pissing you all off. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom