Occupy Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Admit it, you know you love the Constitution, you just got mad. It's ok. You will be forgivin.

I don't get mad. Nothing to be forgiven. I love freedom. The Constitution was simply the replacement for the Articles as an Utopian attempt at establishing a limited central government with limited, defined power. It failed. Nothing to dispute and to think otherwise is to simply ignore the obvious failure that it is.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get mad. Nothing to be forgiven. I love freedom. The Constitution was simply the replacement for the Articles as an Utopian attempt at establishing a limited central government with limited, defined power. It failed. Nothing to dispute and to think otherwise is to simply ignore the obvious failure that it is.

You seriously need meds dude.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dutchwrangler said:

Lol. I would start at middle school if I were you.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh... so sorry. I'm sure you'll get over it though since I don't owe anyone anything. :)
Dutchwrangler
I'll be over to collect what you owe me for protecting your rights to flap our gums about an important piece of paper you don't beleive in. At the same time I'll be handing you deportation paperwork and one way ticket to any communist country that will accept you. I'm looking forward to meeting you and posting your statements in places the Veterans visit regularly. I sure Jane Fonda will love to meet you.
Rhino55

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
MIC CHECK. I am. I AM. Buying more ammo. BUYING MORE AMMO. To defend myself. TO DEFEND MYSELF. From zombie hippies. FROM ZOMBIE HIPPIES.

Last edited:

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rhino55 said:
Dutchwrangler
I'll be over to collect what you owe me for protecting your rights to flap our gums about an important piece of paper you don't beleive in. At the same time I'll be handing you deportation paperwork and one way ticket to any communist country that will accept you. I'm looking forward to meeting you and posting your statements in places the Veterans visit regularly. I sure Jane Fonda will love to meet you.
Rhino55

Yes, the navy protects your rights to dress however you want. No matter how flamboyant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom