Occupy Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Christianity is a cult and religion is an opiate of the masses, yet you seem to have some type of tangible relationship with someone named "The Creator" who gave you some rights? Did he give you an arbitrary number of rights to ensure your freedom yet somehow forget the right not to be owned by another man like The Infallible Founders you used to praise did?

George "The Maker and Shaker" Carlin would say you have no rights.

Acknowledging that God exist is wrong? Or dismissing man made religion? George was cool. :)

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dutchwrangler
If you feel so right about your statements in this thread. I sure the former Cat Stevens has a place for your to stay. Did I read right, that you are denouncing the Constitution and the rights it bestows upon you.

You misread. I never stated I'm renouncing anything. Just mentioning that a document ignored is a document that is worthless. And again, you seem to think that the Constitution gives you rights instead of the Creator. Might want to rethink that position.

Latest posts

Top Bottom