Occupy Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good to know who appreciates our veterans service. This is why I only check in here one or twice a week. You can use your first amendment rights whenever you want but I have lost friends and family over that piece of paper and that chunk of cloth we call our colors, you don't have to appreciate our dedication or our sense of loyalty to both (most who haven't served don't) but treading on either around vets is like spitting in our faces. Take solace in the fact you are behind a keyboard...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution is dead. The Bible makes for interesting reading but that's about it. But I defer to the expertise of the vast knowledge from lawyers and others. I simply enjoy pissing you all off. :)

go_tards.JPG

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are always newbies in the cult who could benefit from knowing the history involved to better understand the message. :)

You are aware that the Creator gives us rights? The 2A gives us nothing but a reaffirmation that the right exists because we are human? And why put your faith in a piece of paper instead of the principles behind the words? Do you think that the desire to be free is exclusive only to Americans? To be free from being enslaved by other men, religion or government elsewhere in the world? To believe something is great. However, is the belief grounded in fact? On rhetoric? On emotion?

If the words on paper aren't backed by the desire to follow the principles then the paper is worthless.

I view religion and politics as opiates of the masses. :)

Christianity is a cult and religion is an opiate of the masses, yet you seem to have some type of tangible relationship with someone named "The Creator" who gave you some rights? Did he give you an arbitrary number of rights to ensure your freedom yet somehow forget the right not to be owned by another man like The Infallible Founders you used to praise did?

George "The Maker and Shaker" Carlin would say you have no rights.

You seem to contradict yourself quite a bit.

Yes, and James Brown liked to party occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to know who appreciates our veterans service. This is why I only check in here one or twice a week. You can use your first amendment rights whenever you want but I have lost friends and family over that piece of paper and that chunk of cloth we call our colors, you don't have to appreciate our dedication or our sense of loyalty to both (most who haven't served don't) but treading on either around vets is like spitting in our faces. Take solace in the fact you are behind a keyboard...

Why would DW care? Isn't he canadian... he believes in socialized healthcare... besides.. you can be too upset at a guy whose ancestory made a living out of making wood shoes, just sayin.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Constitution is dead. The Bible makes for interesting reading but that's about it. But I defer to the expertise of the vast knowledge from lawyers and others. I simply enjoy pissing you all off. :)

The Constitution is not dead, but under attack at the moment. We need to defend it at the ballot box.

Your statment of pissing you all off for no other reason than to flame, should not go unnoticed.

You are simply a troll trying to incite. Some you have, others can see through the facad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom