Odd Moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today, I went to the WallyWorld in Enid, and I was getting my electric shopping cart this nice Black gentleman and his lady who apparently followed me in but got ahead of me, started looking back and smiling at me. I mean could see his glittering gold teeth flashing. "Hey man, how ya doin?" he said as he and his lady waved. I waved back and returned the greeting.

Suddenly, I felt very self-conscious and checked to be certain that my S&W wasn't showing. It was so I covered it up and rode the cart around the store putting various items (waffles, canned chicken breast, green enchilada sauce, Fresca, Diet Pepsi, regular coke, etc., into the cart, and then paying for them, left the store.

I'll try to be more careful to cover my gun up from now on.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they cant pillory you for it anymore; slap yourself on the wrist and move on or throw your shirt past it and go open carry. With the direction of the world it might be better.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Today, I went to the WallyWorld in Enid, and I was getting my electric shopping cart this nice Black gentleman and his lady who apparently followed me in but got ahead of me, started looking back and smiling at me. I mean could see his glittering gold teeth flashing. "Hey man, how ya doin?" he said as he and his lady waved. I waved back and returned the greeting.

Suddenly, I felt very self-conscious and checked to be certain that my S&W wasn't showing. It was so I covered it up and rode the cart around the store putting various items (waffles, canned chicken breast, green enchilada sauce, Fresca, Diet Pepsi, regular coke, etc., into the cart, and then paying for them, left the store.

I'll try to be more careful to cover my gun up from now on.
Just strap on that hog leg ,who cares what the populace thinks!! :cool:
Find myself checking a lot.... Want the incognito thing. Been working on getting an appendix carry comfortable enough to wear for my snubbie, waiting on a Mikes padding thingamabob from Amazon. Walking around it is doable now but driving not so much.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just strap on that hog leg ,who cares what the populace thinks!! :cool:
Find myself checking a lot.... Want the incognito thing. Been working on getting an appendix carry comfortable enough to wear for my snubbie, waiting on a Mikes padding thingamabob from Amazon. Walking around it is doable now but driving not so much.
2 words.....lite beer.👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom