Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Lot's deer moving this morning still. Thought I was going to get a good fight on video, they decided just to eat instead. Second pic he's pissing on tarsals.
20201101_073758.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-073651_Video Player.jpg

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I sat in the stand my buddy shot his buck from and I dropped a doe at 15 yards in the EXACT spot his buck was shot.
20201101_100645.jpg

We had 2 new bucks hit cameras Friday night and Saturday morning now that the suspected bully is dead.

Had chasing on my property yesterday morning per the cameras, so we went there last night. He saw two solid bucks with no shot and I had a fork come in. There's chasing there this morning, again.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little catch up to do.

Retrieverman-- sorry to hear of losing the deer. I really wish I could have been able to get away from work to bring my lab up. Short handed and the early winter blast made for long days at work. It must have made the deer move better as I took a handful of requests those days and wasn't able to make any of them.

Jeff BigWood-- you need to change your name to Jeff BigBucks! Great work on the bucks! Don't forget you can still put some does on the ground. Several options to donate a deer if you don't have the need for more meat in the freezer. Good shooting on the yote as well.

Great buck Bowhunter! You seem to have the pattern on those big bucks down.

Way to go OklahomaHunter on getting the son on a great buck! Looks like he made a great shot and I bet we see several more pics in the next years.

Makeithappen-- Good shot on the spot! Great teamwork on the deers!

Nice guiding Coach! Pass on the congrats for the archery deer!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this thread doesn’t specify Oklahoma deer only, I’m going to brag on my daughter. She downed a pretty decent east Texas buck this evening behind my house. This buck was old. I have had him on my cameras at least 3 years, but he generally disappears by mid October before the rut. Today was the first time I’ve actually seen him in person. He came in after a hot doe. I gave my daughter the girlie Encore for Christmas a couple years ago, and this was her first kill with it.:thumb:

9C96F842-0AF4-41A5-B498-CD00BC317975.jpeg

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since this thread doesn’t specify Oklahoma deer only, I’m going to brag on my daughter. She downed a pretty decent east Texas buck this evening behind my house. This buck was old. I have had him on my cameras at least 3 years, but he generally disappears by mid October before the rut. Today was the first time I’ve actually seen him in person. He came in after a hot doe. I gave my daughter the girlie Encore for Christmas a couple years ago, and this was her first kill with it.:thumb:

View attachment 179865
Tell her congrats

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 179865
Big congrats,pass it on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom