Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice tell her congrats!! Going to get her an pink Blaser for graduation??
Nah, I’ve set both my kids that hunt up with Encores topped with Zeiss scopes in 270 Winchester, because it’s a great platform in a great caliber that should serve them well their entire hunting lives.:anyone:

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nah, I’ve set both my kids that hunt up with Encores in 270 Winchester, because it’s a great platform in a great caliber that should serve them well their entire hunting lives.:anyone:

I went that route too years ago but quickly learned it was more fun to buy new guns rather that new barrels lol.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went that route too years ago but quickly learned it was more fun to buy new guns rather that new barrels lol.
I don’t use Encores the way they are intended. Once I set one up, I never change barrels. I just buy a new receiver and start over.:anyone: I’ve currently got a 308, 9.3x74r, and a smokeless muzzleloader.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since this thread doesn’t specify Oklahoma deer only, I’m going to brag on my daughter. She downed a pretty decent east Texas buck this evening behind my house. This buck was old. I have had him on my cameras at least 3 years, but he generally disappears by mid October before the rut. Today was the first time I’ve actually seen him in person. He came in after a hot doe. I gave my daughter the girlie Encore for Christmas a couple years ago, and this was her first kill with it.:thumb:

View attachment 179865

Outstanding!

Latest posts

Top Bottom