Officer and Two Suspects Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your debate tactics are straight out of Rules for Radicals there Mr. Progressive. There's a reason you're not taken seriously by anyone on this forum. It's also why we poke so much fun at you, because rattling your cage is just too easy to resist. :)

How can you have a guy as ridiculous as Ace, and go and sound even more ridiculous than him? You sound like a talk radio host. Saul Alinsky. Lawl.

I'm sure Ace got his debate tactics from Rules for Radicals. Bwahaha. Much more likely than the Occam's Razor explanation that he's a pretentious, lolbertarian-leaning, reddit-educated, pseudo-intellectual internet warrior.

99.99999% of conservatards in America had no idea who Saul Alinsky was until Limbaugh hopped all over his name 8 years ago.

I ignore most of Ace's posts, because they're long and sperglordy, but I bet $5 if you searched you could find at least one where he proclaims himself to be libertarian, or "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" or something similar. Radical progressive my ass. Get off the AM radio bandwagon.

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How can you have a guy as ridiculous as Ace, and go and sound even more ridiculous than him? You sound like a talk radio host. Saul Alinsky. Lawl.

I'm sure Ace got his debate tactics from Rules for Radicals. Bwahaha. Much more likely than the fact the Occam's Razor explanation than he's a pretentious, lolbertarian-leaning, reddit-educated, pseudo-intellectual internet warrior.

99.99999% of conservatards in America had no idea who Saul Alinsky was until Limbaugh hopped all over his name 8 years ago.

I ignore most of Ace's posts, because they're long and sperglordy, but I bet $5 if you searched you could find at least one where he proclaims himself to be libertarian, or "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" or something similar. Radical progressive my ass. Get off the AM radio bandwagon.

Cat fight! Are you going to take that, Mr. Glock? Ridge, that was just a "libtard" short of being a perfect anarchist post. Sorry, better luck next time.
"Much more likely than the fact the Occam's Razor explanation than he's a pretentious..."? The Rube Goldberg is strong with this one.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cat fight! Are you going to take that, Mr. Glock? Ridge, that was just a "libtard" short of being a perfect anarchist post. Sorry, better luck next time.
"Much more likely than the fact the Occam's Razor explanation than he's a pretentious..."? The Rube Goldberg is strong with this one.

stop writing in yoda and boromir meme voices. it's making my vagina dry.

e. fawk you

Latest posts

Top Bottom