Official 2015-2016 deer hunting season discussion thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stood in the kitchen window this morning and saw does in the woods running every where. Little 6 point came out, looked around, put his nose to the ground and trotted off after one.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm heading out in the morning for my deer hunting spot in southern LeFlore County. That's my home county and I've hunted the same area for 40+ years - hope I don't get lost! :wink2:

Cedar Creek

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any reports from the field this morning. Sucks to be sitting in the office so I was hoping to live vicariously through some of you today. However, I am playing hookie tomorrow. :cool:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've yet to see 1 road kill in my area.............yet I know of good bucks being killed, and friends seeing chasing for the last 10 days....so I'm not really sure what to think. But I'm ready to be in the stand again.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've yet to see 1 road kill in my area.............yet I know of good bucks being killed, and friends seeing chasing for the last 10 days....so I'm not really sure what to think. But I'm ready to be in the stand again.

Our roads look like horror films the last couple of weeks. Every day there is a new splatter on the road between house and town. Actually saw the first bald eagle of the year dining on a deer carcass in the road yesterday morning. He bout got hit by a log truck coming the other way too, trying to hang on to his piece of meat and couldn't pull up fast enough.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

there are a few between edmond and crescent. my son went to stillwater last weekend after shooting his deer. said there were quite a few between 35 and stillwater

Latest posts

Top Bottom