Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News this morning that a person in CA died on Feb 6th, nearly 3 weeks earlier than the first infection was previously believed to have occurred.
Since the CoD was unknown an autopsy was performed including blood and tissue samples, and tests returned positive for cv19.

It's been said that, because of a deficit in testing capability, we don't know the mortality rate because we don't know the denominator.
Now it seems we may not even know the numerator.

In NY people are dying suddenly at home at a rate 10 times historical numerical average and they aren't being tested for the virus.
At some more timely point in time those samples will be tested and likely impact total numbers eventually.

Yes impact the numbers even higher in the case fatality rate. I bet my June 2020 $30 oil puts its worse than anyone wants to believe.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lost a very fine person in many peoples life yesterday to the virus. He was a former track athlete at Arkansas coached track in Oklahoma and had a state championship girls cross country team. He always took care of himself and was a runner most of his life Very Fit Guy. He died at StJohns yesterday after being there fighting this for over 2 weeks. This virus is indeed serious. It WILL take the healthiest of us too.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lost a very fine person in many peoples life yesterday to the virus. He was a former track athlete at Arkansas coached track in Oklahoma and had a state championship girls cross country team. He always took care of himself and was a runner most of his life Very Fit Guy. He died at StJohns yesterday after being there fighting this for over 2 weeks. This virus is indeed serious. It WILL take the healthiest of us too.

No, no, this is all faek nuwz, this is just the flu, it's nothing serious. Seriously. It's all just to control us, it's all made up.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, no, this is all faek nuwz, this is just the flu, it's nothing serious. Seriously. It's all just to control us, it's all made up.
I hope you are you are kidding as otherwise that statement is grossly insensitive. This man was a FREND of mine. His family well they lost him to the covid virus don’t you respect that as a health industry worker

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.

I fear this may hit close to home for more of us before it's over. :/

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you are you are kidding as otherwise that statement is grossly insensitive. This man was a FREND of mine. His family well they lost him to the covid virus don’t you respect that as a health industry worker

Yes, I was being sarcastic to the people who are saying this is all made up and not any worse than the flu. Calm down, man, we don't have a sarcasm font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom