Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look @ZombieHunter posting virtue signaling memes.

I will say this, it's fascinating how quickly those on this board.... a 2A board.... want to compromise the rights of others when they get fearful.

You do not have a right to walk around and infect others with a potentially deadly virus, the aids epidemic taught us this very well, deliberate infection can be considered manslaughter in multiple countries. We should follow suit to teach people personal responsibility that they seem to be lacking in, under the guise of "muh rights".

You know how you solve it, wear a mask. Simple stuff.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The column on the right is living off the wealth of the column on the right.
The column on the right be livin off they check.
That includes Oklahoma.

Huh, I think you’ve confused left with right which is not surprising based on some of your previous posts. Read your first sentence again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

If you wear a mask you probably aren’t wearing it correctly and you can always stay home if you’re too scared of Kungflu. When you gonna post pics of all those fancy guns you claim to own? I think you and HEB are having a contest on who can post the most ridiculous stuff.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You do not have a right to walk around and infect others with a potentially deadly virus, the aids epidemic taught us this very well, deliberate infection can be considered manslaughter in multiple countries. We should follow suit to teach people personal responsibility that they seem to be lacking in, under the guise of "muh rights".

You know how you solve it, wear a mask. Simple stuff.

I don't think putting a mask on it would have prevented the spread of AIDS. If you're going to compare AIDS and Covid, then shouldn't we compare the flu and Covid?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is plenty of evidence and compelling arguments on all five sides of this issue. It is an unfolding situation. Time will reveal which of the five explanations was the right one....Meanwhile, let's not be too adamant about our positions. The internet is designed to confirm our biases rather than enlighten us with lots of opposing arguments: that's bad for ad revenues don't you know?

Enjoy the beautiful spring weather. spend some time outdoors and de-stress.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think putting a mask on it would have prevented the spread of AIDS. If you're going to compare AIDS and Covid, then shouldn't we compare the flu and Covid?

So condoms did not help the stop of aids? That would be the parallel to masks in this situation, if you think they did not help you are being disingenuous.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you wear a mask you probably aren’t wearing it correctly and you can always stay home if you’re too scared of Kungflu. When you gonna post pics of all those fancy guns you claim to own? I think you and HEB are having a contest on who can post the most ridiculous stuff.

Sure here is my m4 just because it was out of the safe. Really don't feel like getting a bunch of guns out to prove to anyone much of anything. As time goes on I will just make you all look like the petty folk you are.

Attachments

• 20200526_210217_HDR.jpg
    20200526_210217_HDR.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 94

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So condoms did not help the stop of aids? That would be the parallel to masks in this situation, if you think they did not help you are being disingenuous.

Are masks proven to be as effective in preventing the spread of covid as condoms were for AIDS? Mask efficiency seems to vary great between type, the study, and changes week to week.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is plenty of evidence and compelling arguments on all five sides of this issue. It is an unfolding situation. Time will reveal which of the five explanations was the right one....Meanwhile, let's not be too adamant about our positions. The internet is designed to confirm our biases rather than enlighten us with lots of opposing arguments: that's bad for ad revenues don't you know?

Enjoy the beautiful spring weather. spend some time outdoors and de-stress.
No Dale, its not complicated. We have been here before with MAnY more dangerous viruses so stop the bullsheet. You sound like a sheep when you baaa
Every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom