Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn’t find the 2nd shot anywhere. The Moderna spacing is 24 days between shots. If he got 1st on the 5th & died on the 22nd, he wouldn’t have received the 2nd shot. Where did you see a citation for the 2nd shot?

Here’s a news report of him receiving the first shot on the 5th. And we know he died 17 days later. Can’t find any reports of him getting 2nd shot. They wouldn’t schedule the 2nd dose of Moderna so soon, as it’s against the manufacturers guidelines. So, where is your citation of him getting the 2nd shot?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wk...ron-got-virus-vaccine-earlier-in-january/amp/

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn’t find the 2nd shot anywhere. The Moderna spacing is 24 days between shots. If he got 1st on the 5th & died on the 22nd, he wouldn’t have received the 2nd shot. Where did you see a citation for the 2nd shot?

Here’s a news report of him receiving the first shot on the 5th. Can’t find any reports of him getting 2nd shot.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wk...ron-got-virus-vaccine-earlier-in-january/amp/
the 2 part vqaccine can be 2 weeks or 3 weeks between the 1st and 2nd shot according to the Dr in the video from MIT. Cant remember which one is which but he talked about that. Meaning, he very well could have taken the 2nd dose 2 weeks after the 1st and died. Maybe he didnt die from it but my initial post said... "coincidence"?
With a ?? 20 days is almost 3 weeks so maybe he took the second shot on the 19th which is 2 weeks after the 1st and then died 3 days later.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe?? How about he didn’t. There is zero evidence that he took the 2nd shot. None, yet it’s still used as evidence from anti vaxxers. This is why people don’t take them seriously.
Plus Moderna is 28 days between the doses. There is no way any nurse will administer the 2nd dose within 2weeks.
Maybe.. Too funny

Ps: I invite anyone to review every post about Aaron from CHenry. It looks like every one are untrue claims.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong, he had 2 shots

Here’s a news report of him receiving the first shot on the 5th. And we know he died 17 days later. Can’t find any reports of him getting 2nd shot. They wouldn’t schedule the 2nd dose of Moderna so soon, as it’s against the manufacturers guidelines. So, where is your citation of him getting the 2nd shot?

Sorry, Clay. You are just flat wrong. I, too, can find no mention anywhere of Aaron receiving the second dose and, as @okcBob said, it was too soon to even schedule the second injection. Guideline the wife and I were given, and I have seen it cited several other places, is 21 days for the PFIZER vaccine (which he did NOT receive) and 28 days for the Moderna (which is what he got). If 28 days is correct, he would not have been scheduled for the 2nd shot until February 2nd. Show us your evidence that he ever received a second dose. okcBob and I have done our research. Now, you do yours and get back with us.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/us/hank-aaron-death-covid-vaccine.html

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/01/scicheck-hank-aarons-death-attributed-to-natural-causes/

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the 2 part vqaccine can be 2 weeks or 3 weeks between the 1st and 2nd shot according to the Dr in the video from MIT. Cant remember which one is which but he talked about that. Meaning, he very well could have taken the 2nd dose 2 weeks after the 1st and died. Maybe he didnt die from it but my initial post said... "coincidence"?
With a ?? 20 days is almost 3 weeks so maybe he took the second shot on the 19th which is 2 weeks after the 1st and then died 3 days later.

I say again, do your research and show us the evidence. You've even got the scheduling parameters wrong.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe?? How about he didn’t. There is zero evidence that he took the 2nd shot. None, yet it’s still used as evidence from anti vaxxers. This is why people don’t take them seriously
I'm no antivaxxer, I took Shingles caccine 1 and 2 over a year ago. I'm just playing devils advocate. Soon you will learn that about me. I think it help critical thinking outside the box.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

You simply won't./can't get the second Moderna shot that close together ..........you can't even sign up for the second one before the required time. They will not give it to you before the required time lapse. I've done it, been through it, it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom