Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each and every one us will believe and think what we want to believe and think but I firmly believe that locally (meaning all of Okla.) as well as nationwide this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Hopefully in the days, weeks and months ahead I'll be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say again, if only congress would get it.
On Wednesday, Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL) announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19 — the first member of Congress to have a confirmed case.

In a statement, Diaz-Balart said that he is managing well and recovering, but added, “we must continue to work together to emerge stronger as a country during these trying times.”

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are slowly putting the clamp on us.etting us digest what happened yesterday and nothing will a
Happen again till Friday maybe. The next red flag will be rolling power outages and or social media and the internet will get shut down. Travel restrictions maybe. You wait n see.
I won't say I told you so.
Normally you can figure out something by following the money but this has no money to follow?! Left is right down is up. This makes no sense. Gold never tanks with a stock market drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom