Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son has prime. I should have let him order it! I found that story after I placed the order, of course. Who'd a thunk it? Of course, a lot of things are happening that I never would have imagined!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Please let us know. I do NOT have prime, and I just ordered a new battery for my laptop this afternoon. It might never come!

Even with Prime it usually takes 7-10 days for me to get anything I order. The only reason I pay for Prime is for the video service.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...dc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*
  • Total cases: 33,404
  • Total deaths: 400
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)
This page will be updated regularly at noon Mondays through Fridays. Numbers close out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

It looks like those numbers are about 24 hours old. They are about 9000 behind on active cases and 100 behind on deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Really? I get things next day often. Usually 2-3 days otherwise.
Really.

I guess it's because I live on the poor side of town??? Although I live about 8-10 blocks from the UPS terminal.

Right now I'm waiting on a couple of items I ordered on the 15th. They say I'll get them by the 25th.

I have had items sent to my work address and get them within two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom