Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The derp is getting thicker... The city of Guthrie a week or so ago decided masks would be required. Whatever, don't care I live on the outskirts and 90% of the time there is nobody within 30 yards of me outside when I walk the dog. If I will be around people I will do what I need to do to protect myself, if I am not around people it's business as usual.

Today I got a notice on the door that the office will stay open, even though it's not on the list of places, but basically locked up so the managers way to bring in a check while doing no work. Oh and if masks are not worn she is going to do a lease violation... Which from my understanding she can't legally do anyway but that hasn't stopped her from evicting people in the past. I know one guy fought her BS and she ended up having to be the one to pay but still it's BS I don't need. Oh and if we put our rent in an envelope it will be returned now because it's unsanitary. I guess I shouldn't breathe while I write the stupid thing either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
KXII just gave the current numbers for Texas & Oklahoma:

- 2,069 confirmed cases in Oklahoma.
- 99 total deaths in Oklahoma.

That's a 4.7% death rate in Oklahoma (Texas is only running 2%).

Wake up folks!

https://www.kxii.com/content/news/Latest-COVID-19-numbers-from-Texas-Oklahoma-569411191.html

Look at Oklahoma and Kentucky cases and deaths compared to other states with similar cases, they have half the deaths we do. Also, Google the most unhealthy states.......Oklahoma and Kentucky are always up at the top.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a59646eaae27b243628745e25ab014cc.jpg

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gal just learned that she lost a young friend from her home town of Seiling OK to Covid 19. She was 27

That sucks. I tried to warn people. China had 10-21 million deaths from this. They have mobile crematoriums working around the clock. Everyone thought it was "just a flu bro" .

By the end of the viruses life when a vaccine is implemented in herd immunity fashion across the globe in 10-15 years time, by then we will probably have at least 100 million deaths. At least. And that is with social distancing and changes in culture and normalcy of masks in everyday life remaining throughout the entire next decade or two.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks. I tried to warn people. China had 10-21 million deaths from this. They have mobile crematoriums working around the clock. Everyone thought it was "just a flu bro" .

By the end of the viruses life when a vaccine is implemented in herd immunity fashion across the globe in 10-15 years time, by then we will probably have at least 100 million deaths. At least. And that is with social distancing and changes in culture and normalcy of masks in everyday life remaining throughout the entire next decade or two.

Here's the problem with all your theories....... you assume there will be no response. CHQ + Az , Plasma Therapy, remdesivir, etc. Now I know you're all about the world ending, death and destruction, or whatever.... but the response to this has been amazing and therefore shouldn't be discounted.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-covid-19-treatments.html

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

everyone had a positive attitude and were being mislead by the officials. I was hoping it was less dangerous than this also. Still no convinced whats happening in China and I question where you get your info and it's accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom