Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas has about 7x the population of Oklahoma.

What's yer point?

Ever heard of sampling size? Granted Oklahoma is probably pretty unhealthy overall, but the more you test, the likelihood that number will go down significantly.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
everyone had a positive attitude and were being mislead by the officials. I was hoping it was less dangerous than this also. Still no convinced whats happening in China and I question where you get your info and it's accuracy.
Which officials were lying to us?
Sometimes it seems like OSA is a bunch of history majors trying to bluff their way through an obscure event in the Byzantine Empire.Was there a prominent person in our government who repeatedly gave us false and misleading information? If so, who?

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which officials were lying to us?
Sometimes it seems like OSA is a bunch of history majors trying to bluff their way through an obscure event in the Byzantine Empire.Was there a prominent person in our government who repeatedly gave us false and misleading information? If so, who?
WHO and the Chinese commies.
Keep the F up damnit

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's she want you to do? Pay her through PayPal?

Can't do that, they don't have anything online. Right after this all started happening she was putting crap out about not having gatherings among other things.

Half the time she clocks in and leaves. Haven't had someone stay longer than 6 months as maintenance because they either quit or get fired. The current one is a drunk with an attitude, the other day he was trying to start a pressure washer and couldn't get it to pull over. I suggested turning the water off and releasing the pressure in the line and was told, "I know my job." An hour later he was sitting in a chair talking on his phone for another hour and a half and had probably been there for a while.

I've seen monkey's with better skills than this pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom