Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust
(3) E Form 4's submitted on February 11 2023.
(3) Approved today January 29th 2024.

352 Days.
And that's one of the things that keeps me from jumping into the suppressor game. I don't think I can handle the whole waiting until Da Man decides that I'm worthy of getting something I've paid for. I'm too much of an instant gratification kinda dude.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that's one of the things that keeps me from jumping into the suppressor game. I don't think I can handle the whole waiting until Da Man decides that I'm worthy of getting something I've paid for. I'm too much of an instant gratification kinda dude.
The time will pass. At the end of 270-365 days ,will you have a can or no? I used to have this same mentality, but now I own many. The first will knock the edge off , then the others come in due time. It's just the messed up system we are made to deal with.

Last edited:

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two bannish 30’s in waiting. Only about 90 days in but excited to get them. Almost went with a regular bannish and a backcountry bannish but decided to go with a matched pair. Wish I would have waited a few weeks silencer central started the “free 22” can promo in November I sent my paperwork in mid October.
Just looked out of curiosity 115 days today. Showing 8/23 getting approved eForm trusts so maybe it’s speeding up. Mine were submitted 10/24/23I’ll just keep impatiently waiting. I’ll get em when I get them.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm another that used to think this way.

Then, after a couple years, I realized that had I applied when I first decided I wanted one, I would have owned 2.

Now I just go buy one, and settle in for the wait. Nothing to be done about it.

gas27man

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a 3-4 month one in. Ordered a Hyperion 7.62 through Silencer Shop on 10/26/23 (Dammit should have waited a few more weeks when the were running the free tax stamp specials) to be delivered at Wilshire Gun Cold Hand Arms. E paperwork finally square on 11/15/23. Not sure when it landed at CHA didn't matter too much but i did go visit it to check that there were no issues with the adapters i had purchased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom