OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No matter who wins, I expect 1/2 the country to be pissed off, weeks of "voter fraud" claims and a giant dookiestorm. Bush's 1st win and claims of vote fraud in Florida will be nothing compared to this one.

If Obama wins: Giant dookiestorm on the internet
If Romney wins: Riots and burning/looting in places like New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

Last edited:

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I voted bronco bammy because lots of parasites now realize they can vote for free handouts.

There seems to be alot more of them now days and proud of it.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is how the Republicans are predicting the end of the world if Obama gets a second term, the same way the democrats did during Bush II's reelection campaign in '04. We're talking about the same guys that made fun of them for doing the same thing they're doing now.

When in reality, regardless of who wins, life will go on. We'll get up and go to our crappy jobs, marry bitchy women, have mediocre children, drink cheap beer, watch the History Channel close in on the elusive Bigfoot. Retire, maybe buy an RV and hit a few National Parks one year before we decide 'it's just too much maintenance' and sell it. Wander around the house looking for plumbing/electrical/mechanical problems, call a repairman (on a Saturday), watch him work over his shoulder, look concerned. Go to coffee shop to ***** about the bill, realize all your friends are dead, go home, watch Price is Right. 54-year-old Justin Beiber is hosting it. Shoot TV with .357. Put it on the curb for the trash man to pick up, he won't take it, write letter to the editor. Shuffle around the doctor's office in double-knit pants mumbling "you already have my ******* insurance card you snotty *****' under your breath. Your kids come over on your birthday and you stare at them with deep contempt as they lecture you about not driving anymore and maybe moving somewhere 'you could make friends'. Wish you'd got that vasectomy 9 years earlier. Death, casket, funeral. 150 people show up to mourn. You haven't talked to 3 souls in the last 18 months of your life.

holy crap....I almost missed the best thing ever written since Al Gore invented the internet. Can you somehow tie all of your posts on here to my facebook newsfeed so I never have to worry about missing pure internet gold?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like the latest polling has everything all tied up... I don't buy it.

The latest Presidential Polls for the 2012 Election show that the race is all tied up with just days to go. In total four nationwide polls indicate a tie between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney, as well as a number of swing state polls which indicate a similarly too-close-to-call contest for the White House.
Rasmussen Reports presidential tracking poll for Sunday Nov. 4 has shown that Obama and Romney are tied on 49 percent each nationally. Amazingly the poll indicated that just 1 percent of voters remain undecided.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like the latest polling has everything all tied up... I don't buy it.

The latest Presidential Polls for the 2012 Election show that the race is all tied up with just days to go. In total four nationwide polls indicate a tie between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney, as well as a number of swing state polls which indicate a similarly too-close-to-call contest for the White House.
Rasmussen Reports presidential tracking poll for Sunday Nov. 4 has shown that Obama and Romney are tied on 49 percent each nationally. Amazingly the poll indicated that just 1 percent of voters remain undecided.

Their goal was to divide the country and they did exactly that! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom