OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im really thinking, OSA and oklahoma could be out of touch with America if Obama wins. If Romney wins, even by the slimest margin and judgeing by our poll, we're already out of touch.

What does that say about us? That maybe we're biased? That we're in the minority? That we dont really understand politics or governments role? Maybe we're the last holdouts, clinging to a past while the rest have evolved?

This poll really tells me that most people HOPE Romney wins, rather than THINKS romney might win. This race is gonna be close, yet our Poll, says its gonna be a landslide, runaway unlike anything we've ever seen. Thats not a real reflection of reality.

Or it could be that just more Romney guys want to win a pen?

It could just be that most people don't give 2 shirts and so they picked randomly.

Or it might be that there are a bunch of people who are going to vote for Obama but also think that Romney has a better chance of winning? Remember... the poll is who do you think will win, not who are you voting for. It's very possible to have a wide margin in the prediction and a small margin in the election.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your prolly right. Anyway let me get this right, if Romney wins, the pen goes to a person who predicted Romney, or if Obama wins the Pen would go to a person who pedicted Obama?

Im likin my odds, if thats the case, lol.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your prolly right. Anyway let me get this right, if Romney wins, the pen goes to a person who predicted Romney, or if Obama wins the Pen would go to a person who pedicted Obama?

Im likin my odds, if thats the case, lol.

Yup, that's the way I intended to set it up to kind of prod people into choosing based on true prediction rather than hope too...

I might end up giving one away within each group anyway just to make everyone happy.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get your votes while they're hot!

I'll be in line (there's never a line at my polling station) as soon as I drag my butt out of bed and get some coffee.
I don't even know what time they open, but I'm sure I won't be first.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, Taco Beuno is giving out free guacamole and chips all day tomorrow. I don't even think you have to vote, but I plan on showing my sticker.

I think McDonalds is doing something too if you show your sticker... anyone know?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, that's the way I intended to set it up to kind of prod people into choosing based on true prediction rather than hope too...

I might end up giving one away within each group anyway just to make everyone happy.

What kind of sissy liberal move is that? Everyone gets a trophy? Hell no, pick a winner.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of sissy liberal move is that? Everyone gets a trophy? Hell no, pick a winner.

ROFL!

Well, I would do it mainly just to be a nice guy.
And let's face it, either side that loses is going to need a consolation to keep from throwing bricks through their TVs. :)

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've already posted with a prediction for Romney, but I've got one more reason for voting out Obama.

His wife wants to make us eat our veggies.

And, since the kids in the schools that decided to implement Michelle's diet ideas are up in arms, there is no way I can throw the future voters under the bus.

(Joking, Folks.......or am I?)

This may have more of an impact than we think. My wife was just telling me how horrific the school lunches have become this year. Nasty, mushy sweet potato fries and crusty whole wheat buns. She said that several kids were wishing they could vote whoever screwed with their lunches out of office.

The behavior modification laws/policies are going to back fire in a major way one day. Funny how they are all about choice when it comes to aborting a child but don't want you to choose what you want to eat. Hypocrites.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make them kids eat "O-Bama" Pies...

ww3.tulsachamber.com_upload_image_chamber_calendar_20at_20a_20glance_Bama_20stacks_20www.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom