OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the "World Series Rule", Obama will be re-elected, but that is only a 70-some% chance compared to the 90-some% of the "Redskin Rule"

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've already posted with a prediction for Romney, but I've got one more reason for voting out Obama.

His wife wants to make us eat our veggies.

And, since the kids in the schools that decided to implement Michelle's diet ideas are up in arms, there is no way I can throw the future voters under the bus.

(Joking, Folks.......or am I?)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Key states are tied according to polls as well. I'm not buying it either....

Meanwhile a number of swing state polls have shown an extraordinarily close race. A Columbus Dispatch presidential poll for Ohio has shown Obama leading by 2 percentage points, with 50 percent compared to Romney's 48 percent. That poll was released on Sunday Nov. 4. In comparison a Rasmussen Reports poll for Ohio, released just two days ago, had a statistical tie between Obama and Romney with 49 percent each.
In yet another poll by Baydoun/Foster for the state of Michigan, Romney was shown to lead by 0.62 of a percentage point. That poll marked Obama with 46.24 percent and Romney with 46.86 percent. That poll again was released on Sunday Nov. 4.
Finally a WMUR/University of New Hampshire poll for the state of New Hampshire has also indicated the two candidates are tied. Both Obama and Romney claimed 48 percent with 3 percent undecided. That poll was released yesterday Nov. 3.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You've got the bought and paid for liberal main stream media telling everyone the election is at a dead heat while continuously pimping Obama. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, you have massive voting fraud coming. Thousands and thousands of US Military have not been able to vote and will not be allowed to vote through various BS tactics(such as the plane crashed with all the voting forms). On the Obama side, you have have George Soros who bought out the huge vote counting/server company SCYTL that controls Ohio and Florida(and other states). On the Romney side, his family bought out another big vote counting company that controls Colorado and probably some other states.

I really think the media is telling everyone it is dead even so when one side steals the election through vote fraud, few people will question it. The Obama/Soros/SCYTL connection should guarantee a win for Obama.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In for the pen!. :D

I'm not buying that it's as close as it looks. I think Romney is leading pretty handily. The sampling models are biased towards the dems based on the last election's turnout. That is SOP but it's not going to work this time around. I think Romney wins by 7'ish points and a butt load more electorals.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im really thinking, OSA and oklahoma could be out of touch with America if Obama wins. If Romney wins, even by the slimest margin and judgeing by our poll, we're already out of touch.

What does that say about us? That maybe we're biased? That we're in the minority? That we dont really understand politics or governments role? Maybe we're the last holdouts, clinging to a past while the rest have evolved?

This poll really tells me that most people HOPE Romney wins, rather than THINKS romney might win. This race is gonna be close, yet our Poll, says its gonna be a landslide, runaway unlike anything we've ever seen. Thats not a real reflection of reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom