OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK... as we all know, Obama won re-election so all of you who choose Obama in the poll can now officially and with conclusive proof say "I told you so" to me and all of the other Romney predictors.

There were 62 people who choose Obama and the winner from that group is...

j-dubb

http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/Protocol.aspx?ID=14848

CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be contacting you on how to receive your winning MIGHTY PEN.

For the rest of us who chose Romney, I felt as though we needed a consolation prize, so for the other 154 of us, I ran a random drawing for another free pen too. The winner in that group is...

jerbo

http://www.randompicker.com/Project/Result.aspx?ID=14849

CONGRATULATIONS! I'll also be in contact with you on how to receive your winning MIGHTY PEN.

-----

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR JOINING IN THE FUN !!!

I should be getting my reboot on the MIGHTY PEN co business going again very soon so stay tuned for that as well.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, no pen for me, geuss ill buy one at a gun show. Congrats to the winners and a MIGHTY THANK YOU to HMFIC.

oh, I told ya so.

Ya, ya... I know. :)

I honestly thought that Romney would pull it out. I guess that I failed to recognize just how unappealing the GOP must be these days to moderate voters. Such a shame, because our fiscal health is very poor and we need new leadership. I hope that in 2 years, we will have some better choices in Congress to make some serious change to the way things have been going.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 2004 we were conviced that the polls were skewed. The pollsters were relying too heavily on land lines when so many people had gone to cell phones. The polls were over sampling Republicans. It was an outrage. The polls just couldn't be true.

Well, here we are again. The math nerds are in the corner with their sharp pencils.

Broncobama 332
Mich Romney 206
Romney just conceded Florida. I'm bumping this thread to prove that I'm a genious.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is how the Republicans are predicting the end of the world if Obama gets a second term, the same way the democrats did during Bush II's reelection campaign in '04. We're talking about the same guys that made fun of them for doing the same thing they're doing now.

When in reality, regardless of who wins, life will go on. We'll get up and go to our crappy jobs, marry bitchy women, have mediocre children, drink cheap beer, watch the History Channel close in on the elusive Bigfoot. Retire, maybe buy an RV and hit a few National Parks one year before we decide 'it's just too much maintenance' and sell it. Wander around the house looking for plumbing/electrical/mechanical problems, call a repairman (on a Saturday), watch him work over his shoulder, look concerned. Go to coffee shop to ***** about the bill, realize all your friends are dead, go home, watch Price is Right. 54-year-old Justin Beiber is hosting it. Shoot TV with .357. Put it on the curb for the trash man to pick up, he won't take it, write letter to the editor. Shuffle around the doctor's office in double-knit pants mumbling "you already have my ******* insurance card you snotty *****' under your breath. Your kids come over on your birthday and you stare at them with deep contempt as they lecture you about not driving anymore and maybe moving somewhere 'you could make friends'. Wish you'd got that vasectomy 9 years earlier. Death, casket, funeral. 150 people show up to mourn. You haven't talked to 3 souls in the last 18 months of your life.

This was so good that it just needed bumped again.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy's, please. I got the electoral college vote exactly right. I hit every single state. How did I do that? What is the nature of my genious?
Shoot me a pm and I'll explain my secret.

Latest posts

Top Bottom