OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, ya... I know. :)

I honestly thought that Romney would pull it out. I guess that I failed to recognize just how unappealing the GOP must be these days to moderate voters. Such a shame, because our fiscal health is very poor and we need new leadership. I hope that in 2 years, we will have some better choices in Congress to make some serious change to the way things have been going.

There en lies the real answer to all of this. Even with his executive orders and replacing fed judges (that's one area that I can almost guarantee Romney wouldn't do any better), an all Republican (actually republican, fiscally/foreign-policy conservative, actually for our freedoms - for everyone... not one of the sheep in wolf's clothing) congress will be what saves our bacon.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There en lies the real answer to all of this. Even with his executive orders and replacing fed judges (that's one area that I can almost guarantee Romney wouldn't do any better), an all Republican (actually republican, fiscally/foreign-policy conservative, actually for our freedoms - for everyone... not one of the sheep in wolf's clothing) congress will be what saves our bacon.

FIRE THEM ALL.

55 year old Oklahoma redneck predicts election by following one crazy rule.

OK, I'll bite... c'mon iggy, please tell us how?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking hard about never voting in a Presidential election again. What's the use?

I will either do that or vote straight Libertarian so some poor dupe can say, "OMG, you really want to throw your vote away. That is SOOOOOO wrong. The greater of two mediocre Dr. Evils could win that way. Dood!"

To the poor dupe: Go pi$$ up a picket rope.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FIRE THEM ALL.

OK, I'll bite... c'mon iggy, please tell us how?
I was hoping somebody would ax. Here is the crazy rule: don't listen only to people who tell you what you want to hear. Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Brit Hume all those guys. Don't listen to the guys with the historical economic indicaters. Don't listen to the guys who tell you what the people in Ohio or Florida "should" think. Don't listen to George Will tell you about the time when Grover Cleavland took a Shi+ behind the barn.That spin machine isn't doing anybody any favors. Listen to the guys who know that two plus two equals four.
One crazy rule.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm thinking hard about never voting in a Presidential election again. What's the use?

What? Wheres the fun in that? Re-register as an Independent, like I did. It really sets you free, im never disapointed in the outcome of an election. You can flip flop either way, take the good parts of any party, weigh them and vote.

The only bad part about being a true Independent is, you WILL get labled as a blue dog Dem or a Liberal. GOPers tend to lump us all together.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping somebody would ax. Here is the crazy rule: don't listen only to people who tell you what you want to hear. Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Brit Hume all those guys. Don't listen to the guys with the historical economic indicaters. Don't listen to the guys who tell you what the people in Ohio or Florida "should" think. Don't listen to George Will tell you about the time when Grover Cleavland took a Shi+ behind the barn.That spin machine isn't doing anybody any favors. Listen to the guys who know that two plus two equals four.
One crazy rule.

Don't Don't Don't... I get that, but where's the Do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom